Paint-and-lacquer productionMethod of applying paint-and-lacquer coatings: air-stream atomization, dipping.
- climate resistant (based on varnish paints MLD-12, ML-165, PF-115, etc.);
- chemically resistant (based on lacquer HV-78, varnish paint HV -785, etc.);
- heat-resistant (based on lacquer KO-815, varnish paint KO-811, KO-813, etc.)
- electroinsulating (based on lacquers KO-85, ML-92, etc.);
- moisture-proof (based on lacquers UR-231, EP-730, etc.);
- engraving coating (using varnish paints PF-115, ML-12, etc.);
- painting of wooden parts with various lacquers and varnish paints.